32 For March 2018-2019
1. Finish my second marathon in Honolulu, Hawai'i. Event Takes Place December 9th, 2018.
2. This is very typical, but loose 32 lbs before I turn 33. This is important to me. I understand that we should love our bodies, but I know my ideal weight is under 130 lbs.
3. Start taking photos with my film camera's. I have a complete obsession with film. I should start using my camera's again. who knows, maybe I will create a darkroom on day.
4. Build my business Instagram to 1,000 followers, people who are really interested in my art and passions.
5. Create more food recipes. Cook more. I used to love to cook. Somehow I lost it when I was cooking animal products everyday. It was defiantly eating at my soul.
6. Become vegan again. Right now I will occasionally eat cheese, fish and other dairy products. It is time to end it. I feel like a hypocrite every time I eat it.
7. End negative thoughts within 90 seconds. I am a pro at getting sucked into my negative thoughts and energy.
8. Reach out to my closets friends.
9. Get my American Visa.
10. Hike Saddle Mountain with Bobby.
11. Draw all Pacific Ethnicities of women.
12. Make a patch "I voted against hate'
13. Be a professional at "Bird of Paradise"